Design Tips for Your Next Visit to a Kitchen Showroom in Tucson AZ
Adapting a remodeled kitchen to your needs is just as important as getting a good ROI. The fanciest kitchen in the world won’t do you any good if it is improperly designed. In this guide, you will get some tips on remodeling your kitchen in a way that suits your lifestyle.
* Rethink the ‘triangle’: For years, kitchen showroom Tucson AZ. designers have used the concept of the ‘work triangle’ to create an efficient, well-designed kitchen. The work triangle is the space between the range, sink and refrigerator. If these are too far apart, you will spend more time moving around than you will on meal preparation.
* Group everything together in the pantry. More and more homeowners are opting for walk-in pantries, because they make it easier to inventory the contents of a kitchen. If you’re pressed for space, a pull-out pantry will fit into the smallest of areas. Pantries are a good way to keep most kitchen traffic confined to one area, and out of your way.
* Use space wisely. Consider installing cabinets that go up to the ceiling, and adding shelving or baskets to maximize your space. Free up some valuable under-cabinet space by installing an overhead pot and pan rack.
* Get appliances that are more efficient. Dishwashers with three racks can lengthen the amount of time between loads. Self-cleaning ovens can be found in many modern kitchens. If you want energy-efficient kitchen appliances, visit a local kitchen showroom in Tucson AZ and look for Energy Star certified models.
* Create an area for the kids. Stools at the kitchen counter make a great place to eat, and cleanup will be easier. Consider adding low shelving for kid-friendly beverages and snacks. They will learn a measure of independence, and you will spend less time in the kitchen!
Almost everyone knows that a home’s kitchen provides the greatest return on investment. However, many people get caught up in details like wood cabinetry, granite countertops and hardwood flooring. When remodeling your kitchen, you’ll need to consider its form as well as its function. The tips above can help you utilize your space, and add value to your home.